8/07/2023

More adventurers.

Three more adventurers. Two plastic from Caesar Adventurers box and one metal from Elheim, the barbarian. I picked up the first one in plate armour to use it as paladin or questing night, but after painting it, I realised about his colours and his winged helm and decided he could also be a knight of Dol Armorth and painted his shield accordingly. The third one could be Felix Jeager from Felix and Gotrek, but I didn't paint him blonde.

The metal barbarian is a bit crude even compared to plastics; and his sword a bit small for my taste. Such big muscles for such tiny sword.

And here is the shield. I couldn't decide which picture was better so I uploaded both. I'm quite happy about how the shield turned out as it's rather small.




8 comments:

  1. Great work as always Javier! The shield is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ben! I liked how it turned out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classic looking adventurers. Fine work on the shjeld!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent, your Conan is really massive! The Dol Amroth knight is a good idea, the shield is perfect.The third figure doesn't remind me of Felix, but of Jamie Lannister, he would be great in a red armor. I've painted some years ago as a vampire: white hair, grey skin and red armour - too bad I don't have another one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, but now I new to look for another third figure to paint it as a vampire! :)

      Delete
  5. Great additions to your wonderful collection of character figures, Javier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dean; still thinking how to do it with dipping. Kindest regards.

      Delete