10/09/2024

Even more Perrys

I've managed to paint six more soldiers and now there are only twelve from the box to go plus a medium mortar with crew, a forward observer and a doctor from another brand to finish my little project for Bolt Action and Chain of Command.

 

I have painted this batch with a different method that took me half the time to finish panting the one before. I painted with diluted paint, then a coat of varnish with Betumen of Judea and finally some outlining with Betumem of Judea. In the picture below you can see the soldier on the left painted as I say  and onhis right a fellow with a stronger dipping and some ligths afterwards, and they are not very different from each other.


I need to practice a little bit more with the dipping, but although a bit dirty, they are well defined. Just have a look at the jacket of this sargeant.



No comments:

Post a Comment