10/05/2021

More 1/72 Zvezda Vikings

This is the second sprue I paint from the three that come in the box, plus the two command figures. This time I decided to paint only the ones with cloaks as Rohirrim and the rest as standard Vikings.

I tried some black lining on the general and the standard but I'm not convinced with the result.


I tried striped trousers on these two and I like how they turned out. I'll be doing more like these two.

A shot with the new painted ones. Just one more sprue to go!




6 comments:

  1. Lovely painting an great sculpts, Javier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dean! I love these little fellas, they are really well sculpted.

      Delete
  2. Very nice. Now with lots more of different colours, just like you wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great, a very intimidating rabble! I'm very impressed that you were able to paint stripes onto the legs of 1/72 scale figures as convincingly as if they were 28mm. Your eyesight is clearly better than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stripes were easier than I thought. I just had to look closer, LOL!

    ReplyDelete