3/30/2021

Tzeench Chaos Champion

This one came with his left hand missing. The original miniature was holding two twin swords but, as I couldn't find anything similar in my bit box, I finally went for an oversized hand that I've seen on other Tzeench miniatures. 

So I took a hand from one of my old Space Hulk plastic Genestealers, and I think it fits in so well that it looks like it belongs to it.

So it is not an original miniature but it sure is a one-of-a-kind. What do you think?

The miniature as it came.


The miniature finished.



5 comments:

  1. Another amazing transformation, Javier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just giving some love to these oldies. Thank you very much for your kind words Dean.
    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what I call an improvement. Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete