3/26/2020

Painting from the quarantine

This is the first group of figures I paint during the quarantine. Actually, it's the second one as I finished painting the 1/72 WWII American soldiers already in quarantine, but as I started painting them before the quarantine I'm not counting them.

Anyway, this is a group of twelve levies for SAGA that I'll be using for both Late Roman and Briton armies. They are from the Gripping Beast's Dark Age Warriors plastic set.

I painted them at very tabletop quality level. I gave them basic colour, wash, one light for flesh, tunics, shields and metals (didn't touch trousers, shoes, spear shafts, dark hair nor belts). Job done.

My next unit already waiting at the painting table is one of eight warriors plus one standard, and I am going to give them exactly the same treatment as these guys.

Stay indoors and stay safe!


2 comments:

  1. They look great! I'd say a step above tabletop quality, don't short yourself. :) Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend but it was a quick paint job, though I'm happy how they turned out.
      Be safe

      Delete