4/18/2019

15 mm Mercs

I had nothing else to paint in 15mil sci-fi except these guys I bought on Ebay one or two years ago to make a quick force for Gruntz, but as I never got an opponent I forgot about them until now.

They are quite hard plastic 15 mil. miniatures and I payed only €10 including P&P for 50 of them. Later I realised they apparently were a rip off from GZG miniatures.

They are not very good quality plastic minis and a rip-off, so I decided to give them a quick paint treatment without much care. I gave them a coat of diluted water based bitumen of Judea and then a quick drybrush only to armour and weapons, plus a highlight to visors. I neither touched clothes nor boots.


I made two teams of five mercs; each with a leader with pistol, a heavy weapon and three riflemen.

A view of their backs. 







4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! It took me three times less to paint them so maybe I shouldn't try to paint better :D

      Delete
  2. Ditto the General from Franonia.

    ReplyDelete