12/10/2022

1/72 Bloodletters

My son asked me to print him 20 Bloodletters in 1/72 scale but I doubt I ever see them fully painted. Anyway, I have to say they look really good and I am considering to print some other stuff for my self, like cave bears and wolves for my 1/72 Fantasy adventures. 

In my previous post you can see one of these ones next to a human. I think they turned out a bit big but I don't care much about it.

Half of them already based (I used 25mm Warlord round bases).

 

The other half already primed and waiting for my son to paint them.




4 comments:

  1. Very nice Javier! If your son has some of your talent I am sure they will come out great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He 's mesmerised by the PC game Warhammer total war and by the background and Chaos miniatures as well, but he plays little and paint even less. Hence my comment I'll ever see those Bloodletters painted ;-)

      Delete
  2. Excellent band: but then the summoner survived and learned to work in series... 😉 This time the most minute details have been preserved intact, it seems to us. And now your son won't be short of miniatures to paint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, he's never been short as I have a pile of shame, as most hobbists do! :)
    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete