4/13/2014

Back to painting

Well, with this last hand operated (first it was my right hand) and healing well I finally went back to painting.


Here you can see a company of Baneblades for my Imperial Guard army. I was playing with different pigments but the sprayed varnish ate most of them. Next time I will remember to seal them before varnishing :)



A Bombard support detachment 

A Commissar and his Rhino

A Manticore Rocket Battery detachment (excuse the poor pictures)

Adeptus Mechanicus. The priests are clones made with Oyumaru and green stuff

4 comments:

  1. Felicidades Maestro!
    Me alegro de verte que nuevo en activo

    Suerte y que ya TODO se arregle del todo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¡TODO y PRONTO! :)
      Gracias compañero, me alegro de leerte de nuevo, que estás desaparecido.
      Un abrazo,

      Delete
  2. Pintas mejor con las manos operadas que yo con ellas sanas...
    ¡Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinto igual que antes gracias a Dios :)
      Y tú pintas mejor que yo sinvergüenza ;-)

      Delete