7/24/2024

Ogres in 1/72

I had the two first Ogres Jes Goodwin did long ago printed. I think they are the best Ogres around ever and now I have them in 1/72 for my skirmish games.

They are smaller than the original ones and less sharp as well, but I am very happy with how they have turned out. I must say they look better in the flesh.

 

I tried to paint them as when they were released except for the Hrothyogg's scabbard (see below). My Skrag's axe is also green but it cannot be appreciated in my pictures.

 
Image from Stuff of legends


 

And here there is a comparison of them next to a 1/72 Caesar's adventurer and a Dark Alliance Ranger.


7 comments:

  1. Excellent result, they look great compared to 1/72 figures! And yes, they are legendary models :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am very happy with them. Now I am painting two downscaled old GW Trolls. 3D printing is fantastic. Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! I am curious to see them as well :)

      Delete
  3. Excellent! Great miniatures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two of my favourite ever minis (I may have referred to My ogre obsession before). Beautifully resized and painted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it as I've seen them in your blog. Also my favourites together with c23 12. Cheers,

      Delete