5/01/2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I have just been nominated for the Stylish Blogger Award by Ruarigh and I am pleasantly surprised as I never imagined being nominated for any award. I am very happy of having started this blog a couple of years ago because it has allowed me to share my hobby and to know a lot of interesting people from all around the world.

1. Thank and link back to the person giving you the award.
Ruarigh of The Ooh Shiny Complex and Heitaroi . Thank you for thinking about my blog for this award.

2. Share seven things about yourself.
  1. One day I started to play all kind of board games, Role and strategic games with miniatures as well as computer games and I haven't stopped since then.
  2. I live in Canary Islands and I went surfing for many years.
  3. I have being reading and collecting comics for years.
  4. I love reading Fantasy, Sci-fi and "historic" novels like Bernard Cornwell's.
  5. I like dogs but I do not have any.
  6. I definitely quit smoking after 22 years!
  7. I have never written a book but someday I'll publish one ;-)
3. Select 10-15 blogs who you think deserve this award.
This is the list of the blogs I keep visiting more often. In no particular order:

Heitaroi Wargames is a Spaniard mate like me and his blog is full of wonderful projects that he shows step by step, like his gladiator's schola and gladiators. He writes in Spanish and in English.

Ruarigh at The Ooh Shiny Complex who has many points in common with me in the hobby and not only the Warrior Heroes: Armies and Adventurers games.

Ruarigh again with his other blog Talomir Tales where he is narrating the funny adventures of brother Cedric in the world of Talomir, using the rules Warrior Heroes.

Dropship Horizon as an excellent source of information of 15 mm. sci-fi gaming and miniatures.

The Historical Miniaturist. A bit of everything, especially of THW games.

Chroniques du Fort Bastiani is a French and English language blog with excellent sci-fi BATREPs and very well painted minis.

Geektactica shows awesome painted Impetus armies and BATREPS as well.

Mik's minis. He publishes faster than I can read!

Iron Mitten for his absolutely lovely cartoons.

Doctor Mercury's Lab. All Iron Ivan games with lots of great BATREPS.

4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.
Done!

2 comments:

  1. Heya Blacksmith, thank you so much for the mention, I am incredibly humbled to be lumped in with such esteemed company! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gyro, funny thing is that I think exactly the same about you and your blog :)

    ReplyDelete