5/10/2011

Return to Wolfenstein WIP. (edited).

Do you remember that great PC game called Wolfenstein 3D? It was one of my favourite games.

Se acuerdan de ese gran juego que se llamaba Wolfenstein 3D. Fue uno de mis juegos favoritos durante mucho tiempo.



Pendraken's 10 mm dungeon is meant for Fantasy settings but when I painted it in grey it reminded me the walls of the first Wolfenstein.


Here there are the first Nazi Germans and soon will follow powered armour troops, mechs, zombies and of course the good guys!
All the pics are clickable.

El dungeon de Pendraken en 10 mm está pensado para Fantasy pero cuando lo pinté de gris me recordó a aquel maravilloso juego para PC que era la primera versión de Wolfenstein.

Aquí están los primeros Nazis y pronto seguirán tropas acorazadas, mechas, zombis ¡y por supuesto los buenos!
Pincha en las fotos para verlas más grandes.



The guard dogs are wolves from Warmaster. They are a bit big sized but they will do.

Los perros guardianes son los lobos de Warmaster. Son un poco grandes pero servirán.



A close up of the bad guys.
Un plano corto de los malos.



The converted werewolf is unfinished but here we can see it learning to salute properly, although the stupid beast is still rising the wrong paw!

La conversión de hombre lobo está sin acabar pero aquí lo podemos ver aprendiendo a saludar correctamente, aunque la estúpida bestia todavía sigue levantando la pata equivocada.



BTW, can anyone tell me how to make 10 mm petrol barrels or where to buy them? TIA.


Por cierto, ¿alguien puede decirme cómo hacer o dónde comprar bidones de gasolina en 10 mm?

17 comments:

  1. Está genial!! Y sí, bastante bestia, pero qué más se le puede pedir a un cabeza de lobo? XD

    Por cierto, tienes planeados ya los Gestapo? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really quite excellent! I am inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Francisco Piña = Temnas Gandamar? Ya había pensado en la Gestapo, el problema es que en 10 mm las figuras totalmente de negro no quedan bien. Además, excepto el oficial, todas las figuras llevan equipo de campaña.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ole con ole!
    ¿Y qué reglamento se le ha ocurrido al caballero utilizar?

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful idea. I was tempted to do it in 15mm (more choice) but I'll watch this project closely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great idea! I loved playing that game.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Slorm, voy a usar las de Weird Nuts que saldrán en junio: http://2hourblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/working-cover-for-war-without-end-nuts.html

    @sebastofigs, 15 mm has more choices and detail but there is already a dungeon in 10 mm, and wait until you see my Nazi armour troopers and mech! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Blacksmith:
    Sí, soy el mismo, posteé con dos perfiles sin darme cuenta XD

    Si mal no recuerdo, los Gestapo de Wolf3D eran azules, podrías pintarlos así ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful, I am working on my dungeon for 1/72 fantasy, I may need to paint up Nazis. I have painted the walls of the dungeon with "Magnetic Paint". Which means magnets will stick to them. So adding the proper Nazis flare should be very simple.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent work! I loved the Wolfenstein games too...

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Gandamar, they were in blue but I'm not going to paint them like that :)

    @Ron, I'd like to see your 1/72 dungeon! I'm sticking my flags with blu tac

    @Monty, cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really great work, loved Wolfenstein.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those look very good! Great job painting them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. As many others have said, very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks everybody for the compliments :)

    ReplyDelete