A unit of 15 principes. They are 15 mm. Cromarty models upscaled to 28 mm. Next will be a few Triarii.
On the left there is a 15 mm base for DBA.
It seems the 28 mm models look better than the 15 mm.
This blog is to share my main hobby which is painting and wargaming with miniatures. I paint and play historics, fantasy and sci-fi, from 6 mm to 28 mm.
Lovely work again Javier.
ReplyDeleteThe 15mm scale up very well to 28mm
I think they do. Thank you for your kind feedback Ben, cheers!
DeleteHi Blacksmith, how are you ? I would not have guessed that the 15mm and 28mm figures were based on the same models. The level of detail is excellent, and your painting always at the top!
ReplyDeleteHi Phil, nice to see you around. I'm great as I'm enjoying my holidays. Yes, they scale up perfectly well and I am thinking about all the armies I have in15mm and can now do in 28mm ;-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work, Javier!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for you kind comment Jonathan! Cheers
Delete