They are the first six ones. After a second cohort is painted they will be twelve in total in a unit of 6 x 2.
I'll stop now painting 28mm Romans and I think I'll resume on Christmas holidays. The idea is having a 1.600 points ready for next Summer so I can take it easy.
This would be the firs row of the unit
As usual, a comparison with the 15 mm for DBA.
fotor.jpg)

More impressive brushwork!
ReplyDeleteThank you Jonathan! Cheers
ReplyDeleteAwesome Javier.
ReplyDeleteThank you Ben! Cheers,
DeleteHi Javier! Very nice painting as usual. How many figures for 1600 pts ?
ReplyDeleteBuf! I haven't calculated it exactly but I think around 120 infantry and 20 cavalry. My plan is paint 2 cohorts of 48 foot soldiers each (I 've already painted the firs one), and then 10 equites, army standard, general on horse, 12 Italic allies as light infantry, a similar number of Cretan archers and Numidian cavalry as well. I estimate that all that with a few bonuses will allow me to reach 1.600 points. This is a proyect for next Summer, so now I'll paint the rest of my army very slowly during my holidays, Xmas, Carnivals, Eastern, etc. Ideally, I should have four cohorts plus allies but that is too much and too repetitive being Romans. Cheers,
ReplyDelete