5/12/2019

Warmaster Goblin wolf riders

I had the plastic BOFA wolf riders but as I sold them because I didn't quite like them in plastic and also because they were smaller than the metal ones, I bought one unit from Polar Fox to complete at least one brigade of them.


The one with the lasso is supposed to be the standard of the unit.

Below you can see from left to right, the command stands from Copplestone's, Polar Fox and GW. Copplestone's are the biggest, Polar Fox almost as big as GW's.

The originals from GW are still the best sculpted, detailed, crispy and the cutest of all.

Here you can see a brigade made of four units.
 

18 comments:

  1. That's a lot of lovely goblins sir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are a nice gang. Thank you!

      Delete
    2. Here you can see the whole horde: http://javieratwar.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-full-warmaster-orc-army_26.html

      Delete
  2. Maravilloso, me gustan mucho!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Skully! Are you Spanish?

      Delete
    2. No, soy alemán. Pero mi español fue bastante bueno, porque he pasado mucho tiempo en Catalunya cuando era joven. Hoy, he olvidado casi todo, desafortunadamente. Me falta alguien para praticar de nuevo. No tienes ganas aprender el alemán? ;)

      Delete
    3. Alemán no gracias :) Tu español es muy bueno. Cuando quieras lo puedes practicar conmigo.

      Delete
    4. Muchas gracias, eres muy amable. Practicar contigo me gustaria muchisimo. Supongo que sería la primera vez que hablo de juegos y miniaturas! ;)

      Delete
    5. Here's my email: frajahema[at]yahoo[dot]es :)

      Delete
    6. Te ha enviado un mesaje. Por favor, no me preguntes cuanto tiempo me costaba eso!

      Delete
    7. ¿Cuánto tiempo te ha costado eso? :P

      Delete
  3. Javier, great looking GW figs! BTW, I just posted some pics on my blog of the other games from the convention I just attended. They're a couple of images of a game with fine Aztec/Mayan (can't be sure of which) terrain and Lizard models. Oh, and you reminded me I still have 10mm Empire General on Griffon figure I need to paint up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind comments Dean. On what army are you using that general on Griffon? I'd love to see it painted someday BTW ;-)
      Best regards,

      Delete