8/14/2018

Painting the last and end of my army

I have just sold both my WWII 10mm German and Russian armies to the same customer who understandably asked me to finish painting six vehicles I have never finished because I am that lazy.

So here they are, after playing German for years without big cats because I did not felt like painting them, I finally painted them for this customer, and now they are leaving me without a single game. I just hope their new owner gives them many battles!

Two Tiger I from Minifigs

German officer standing next for size comparison

Two Panthers from Pendraken

Again, a size comparative shot, this time from above

And finally two German trucks from Pendraken as well.

I hope the customer is happy with the final result and that the parcel arrives safely without incidents.

7 comments:

  1. Well, I am happy with the finished result. Super nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, say it ain’t so! You can’t sell all your 10mm troops, they’re beautiful! I sold more than half of mine a couple years ago; I’ve been buying and painting it again ever since...

    V/R,
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah well Jack, I wasn't using them in a while so I decided to get rid off them (also need the cash). Now I have low cost second hand German FOW army that will get a lot of use as all local players have that scale (15mm).
      I'm trying to get disanchanted FOW players into Crossfire ;-)

      Delete
    2. Sure, I understand, and good luck with getting Crossfire going, I hope to see some batreps from that. Heck, your games are always such a fun read, I wouldn’t even mind seeing some FOW!

      V/R,
      Jack

      Delete
  3. Very nicely done, love the trucks...

    ReplyDelete