8/18/2019

Starting a This is not a Test gang

I finally found two people willing to play TNT in 28 mm so I rescued my old Future Wars Copplestone's raiders that I bought long ago for one pound each. Nowadays they are sold for 1.75 GBP which is still a bargain when compared to wasteland raider models from current brands like Punkapocalyptic, GW or Mad Puppet Miniatures. 
Besides, Copplestone's have aged so well that I think they are still the best range of miniatures around!

So here you have the first miniature I painted, a bit as a test. 
It reminded me of Mad Max, but when I started painting it I changed my mind for the old Schwarzenegger in Terminator.





6 comments:

  1. He's pretty mean looking! ;)

    V/R,
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he's got an attitude and means bussines! ;-)
      Cheers Jack

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh, a true classic! You did him justice, Javier. The grim expression on his face turned out very well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Miguel. Copplestone sculpts are clean and easy to paint.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good. Nice work on the classic grenadier mini.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simon! I'm giving them love by painting them one by one, and they are 20! :)

      Delete