10/09/2018

Mutons and more

Continuing with my X-Com project in 15 mm I have chosen these Khurasan's Daemons as proxies for Mutons. They are half-way the first and the second X-Com I think.
 

You can see how big they are next to a soldier. Though labelled as 15mm they are 22 mm tall.

Muton, X-Com soldier, Grey.

These other Khurasan's daemons or Aliens will be proxies for Chrysalids.

A closer view of them and their already zombified victims.

X-Com troopers next to a Heavy Weapon Platform (unmanned tank).

Next step is painting Astagars to use them as Snakemen.

10 comments:

  1. What a wonderful project. I might need to order some of those Mutons too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see them painted as Mutons by somebody else :)
      Cheers,

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you Simon. I'm happy with them and eager to play a campaign, but first need to paint everything

      Delete
  3. Looks great! Good choice for the Mutons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Alan. I was looking for proxies for a while and couldn't find anything better. These ones had crests on their heads which I removed.

      Delete
  4. Are the greys from khurasan as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Daveb, they are. You can also see an older post in my blog about them. Just click on the 15mm gallery or hit older post.
      Cheers

      Delete