10/16/2014

Urrah!

I am finally finishing my 10mm WWII Russian army. Here you can see four companies based for Crossfire but that can be used as well for BKC and other games. 
They are two Guard companies flocked with sand (left) and two Rifle companies flocked with grass (right), plus six LMG bases and two AT rifle bases and some officers.

Now I am painting the HMGs, snipers, mortars and AT guns plus one command base for BKC and then I will be done with them and be able to move to the Germans.


A Guards platoon

A Rifle platoon

Some officers
 

5 comments:

  1. Great work, blacksmith - love Crossfire;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crossfire is unique. I have to retake it some day soon.
      Cheers,

      Delete
  2. that's not an army, that's just the beginning...especially for a Russian one

    I speak from experience :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Russians are masses but I am done with this...no, seriously ;-)

      Delete
  3. Very nice! I'm currently working on a small Falklands War project using Pendraken 10mms. This scale has really got me excited with the possibilities it poses. Next up I'm doing a Mons to Marne 1914 project using Kallistra 12mms. I have to say though that seeing your WW2 stuff has got me thinking about collecting forces for late war, eastern front games!

    ReplyDelete