5/21/2013

Hishen reinforcements

I ordered three ships from the Yamato/Star Blazers serie to Hobby Link Japan for just 13 € including P&P! They have an excellent customer service and packaging and I recommend them.
Well, here you have the two small ones of 12-13 cm. long, but the big one, a carrier, is 25 cm. long. I will paint it next and post a picture of two next to these babies.
I painted these two ships with the Hishen colours as I did not have any Hishen Capship. They will soon participate on a new campaign I am designing and which be released as a future supplement for 5150 Fighter Commander.




12 comments:

  1. Very nice. The panel lines are defined very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jay, the red lines are decals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice ships Javier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sean...but I won't forget your treacherous attack on Altengard, LOL! :)

      Delete
    2. I was hoping you wouldn't notice :). Also if I'd had a choice I wouldn't have attacked anyone. I've been hoping that Altengard and Treyine would attack each other and leave the easy pickings to me.

      Delete
    3. You did the more sensible option...but don't do it again ;-)

      Delete