8/29/2011

More Corvus Belli Celtiberians.

This time 3 Warbands. With these I already have more than half of the DBA army, which I am very slowly painting due to the continuous "ooh shiny" interference.
Pictures clickable.

Ahora 3 bandas de guerra. Con estas ya tengo más de la mitad del ejército de DBA, que estoy pintando a paso de caracol por culpa de las continuas interrupciones de otros projectos.

When I had them based, I realized I used too much blue in the shields, but I will fix it using other colours in the next three warbands.

Cuando ya los tenía basados me dí cuenta de que había abusado del azul en los escudos, pero ya lo arreglaré usando otros colores en las tres siguientes bandas de guerra.
A picture of all the elements together so far. 4 Ps and 3 Wb.

Una foto de todos los elementos hasta ahora. 4 Ps and 3 Wb.

4 comments:

  1. Muy bien chaval,
    Estupendo el suelo de esas peanas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just reminded me that Corvus Belli has some really good 15mm miniatures! Thanks a lot. Will surely have to get some of their 100 years war miniatures...

    ReplyDelete
  3. CV miniatures are really good, top quality, and don't deserve my painting :)
    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete